Registrations are open to the training for Early Childhood Pedagogical Professionals organized by Associazione 21 luglio and REYN Italy.
The training will provide participants with theoretical and practical tools to help young children in poverty in formal and informal slums.
Participants will gain the following knowledge and skills:
– Educational poverty: different aspects and dimension
– The legal instruments to tackle educational poverty
– Poverty at school: tools for inclusion
– The effects of poverty on the development of the child
– Building an educational community
The training is addressed to young Roma living in slums and will take place in Rome (Italy) from November 19th to 23rd, 2018 (40 hours in total).
Based on the applications, 10 participants will be selected. The deadline for applications is October 15th, 2018. Find the form here (in Italian).
Read more about REYN Italy.