Associazione 21 luglio and REYN Italy offer cutting edge training for Early Childhood Pedagogical Professionals in Rome on November 19th-24th, 2018.
Participants will gain the following knowledge and skills:
- Educational poverty: different aspects and dimension.
- The legal instruments to tackle educational poverty.
- Poverty at school: tools for inclusion.
- The effects of poverty on the development of the child.
- Building an educational community.
The training is addressed to young Roma living in slums and it includes attending a three-hour conference in the Italian Parliament on International children’s day (November 20th) organized by Associazione 21 Luglio. The conference will tackle the issue of Romani parent-child separation.
Read more about REYN Italy.